If you want to integrate all the functionality included in your CodeScan license with Copado, you need to configure a new Static Code Analysis Settings record in Copado with your CodeScan account.
- Log in to your Salesforce org where Copado is installed.
- Click on the Static Code Analysis Settings tab.
- Create a new record and select CodeScan record type based.
- Fill in the Static Code Analysis Settings form:
- Static Code Analysis Settings Name: This is only for reference.
- Select a version depending on your CodeScan license: Cloud or On premise Sonarqube.
- Introduce a CodeScan token created with your CodeScan account.
- Type in the URL to access your CodeScan:
- The URL for the CodeScan cloud version is: https://app.codescan.io.
- In case you have a CodeScan license on premise, you need to expose the machine where CodeScan is installed and include URL in this field.
- If Cloud CodeScan Version is selected, Cloud Organization needs to be filled in with the organization key that exist under My Organizations in https://app.codescan.io.
- Finally, you need to add your Static Code Analysis Settings to your deployment flow.
Now, whenever you run a static code analysis from a User Story or Org Credential record with an environment inside this deployment flow, it will take the static code analysis settings you previously assigned to the flow and will create a new Static Code Analysis Results record with a link to the CodeScan results.