How to Create a Test Script
Test scripts can be created within a user story that can be executed by a Copado or Change Management user. To create a test script, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Test Scripts tab or to the Test Script (User Story) related list within a user story.
- Fill in all the desired fields and click on Save.
Adding Test Script Steps
- Navigate to the Test Script record you have already created and click on Add Test Script Steps.
- Use the Add Row button to save your test script step.
- Click on Update/Save to update your test script step.
- Use the arrows on the left to drag and drop the steps and rearrange them.
- When finished, click on I’m done.
Test Scripts can also be automated using Selenium. In order to do this, link the test script to a Selenium test suite by selecting it from the Test Script lookup field.