Test Runs (Test Executions)
How to Create a Test Run
- Click on New Test Run to assign a test run to a Copado/Change Management user.
- Set the information as required (at least the user that is going to perform the test) and click on Save.
- It is recommended that the Environment, Type and Test Phase fields are also set.
Test Runs/Test Execution
- A test run/test execution is the running of a test script by a user to whom a test has been assigned.
- To get started, the user should click on Execute a Test Run.
- Users can walk through the test runs by using either picklists to mark individual steps as passed or failed, or icons. This is set under the Accessibility section with the picklist called Test Steps Status column.