Where should Copado be installed? Production vs dedicated orgThe question of where Copado should be installed can be evaluated with the following arguments for/against.
* business/development continuity assuming main production org is down and copado org is on a separate pod.
* keeps an already complex org with many packages cleaner.
* Api limits higher in main org vs a small dedicated org.
* segregation of business from an IT Toolset (which may grow)
* Org can be separately governed/updated etc... outside of controls for main org. Regarding the api limits, salesforce.com has the ability to increase the daily api limits. On heavy usage days we have seen Copado consume between 10k-20k api tokens.