How to re-connect devhub orgs and org credentials in Copado after the sfdx version upgrade to 7.5.xUpgrading Copado from the previous sfdx version to 7.5.x has incompatibilities that require to re-connect devhub orgs and org credentials and also discard all scratch org information.
These are the steps you can follow to complete the process:
- Go to the Dev Hub and Delete connected app "Copado DX" (Instructions below)
- In the Org Credential where you have Copado Installed, go to the Dev Hub's org credential and uncheck "Is Developer Hub Org".
- Go to the related environment. Go to Attachments related list and delete "Sfdx.zip" file.
- Wait 2 hours.
- Go back to the Org Credential where you have Copado Installed, go to the Dev Hub's org credential and check "Is Developer Hub Org".
- You will see an authentication error. Ignore it, you are in the good way.
- Follow DX configuration instructions https://docs.copa.do/copado-dx/set-up-your-developer-hub
All access to scratch orgs will be lost. You can delete them or wait until they expire.
Steps to delete the ConnectedApp:
Go to Build --> Create --> Apps
In Connected Apps area look for "Copado DX" and click on Connected App Name "Copado DX"
Go to Apps --> App Manager
In Copado DX app, click on "View"
Once inside, click on Delete