How do I recommit a User StoryIf you want to recommit the metadata components of an existing user story in a new user story, you can follow the steps below:
1) Go to the user story tab and mark the checkbox besides the user story number of the US you want to recommit. Locate the list view button "Recommit User Story".
If you are not able to see the button, please make sure that is added to the User Stories List View search layout.
2) Click on "Recommit User Story". In the Reuse selections screen, select the user story where you want to recommit. At the bottom of the page, you will see the list of previously committed metadata components.
3) Press "Add Selections" button.
4) You will be redirected to the Snapshot commits page, where you will see the previously committed components under Selected Metadata tab. If needed, you can continue committing additional components in the User story/remove existing selections before clicking on "Commit Files".
5) Click on "Commit Files" as usual.
With Copado v11, you can also recommit directly from the user story record. Check the documentation Copado Git Operations for more information.