Deployment stuck on Scheduled.If you ever see a deployment with status Scheduled that is not starting, review the information on this article to understand what is happening and how to fix it.
You can find your deployment with Status scheduled in 2 different ways.
1. There is a part of the deployment record greyed out and the button Deploy cannot be clicked.
2. The deployment screen looks fine, it's just that the Status is Scheduled.
If you encounter the situation #1 the problem could be:
1. The deployment record was created without a value in the "To Org" field. This can be due to the user creating the the deployment not having access to the Org Credential record that should have been selected.
2. The deployment record was created without any deployment step. This is can be due to:
b) The promotion process (merge of the feature branches into the promotion branch) that creates the deployment failed and the Git Promotion step was not created. You should have received an email explaining why the promotion process failed.
If you encounter the situation #2 the problem could be:
1. You clicked on the button Deploy and selected Deploy Later instead of Deploy Now.
2. The Deployment record was created manually from the Promotion record. You will have to start the deployment manually. It won't start automatically.