Manage Git Branches
As of v11, you can delete one or more branches in a Git Repository from the Copado application.
- Open a Git Repository record in Copado.
- Click on Manage Git Branches.
- Select the Git branches you want to delete from the grid.
- You can use the grid filters to search for branch type (e.g.: feature, promotion)
- Click on the Select All button to select all the filtered branches.
- Click on Delete Selected Branches.
- Type in the word Delete and click on the Delete button to confirm.