Add Org credential for Copado's User
In order to get the most out of Copado, you will need to create an Org credential with your user where Copado is installed.
This process is required for each Copado user in order to:
- Schedule a deployment
- Run or Schedule an Git Snapshot
- Run or Schedule Apex Tests for an Org
- Add more Org credentials in the same Salesforce server (pod)
- Session renewal for long running processes and expired sessions
Assuming you login to Copado, for example, with username firstname.lastname@example.org, you need to do the following:
- Go to the "Org credentials" tab
- Click the "New" button
- Enter the name of the Credential, select the type of the Org and press "Save"
- Press the button "Set OAuth Authentication" and when prompted for login enter the username and password for email@example.com
- Press "Allow"
- If you are not a System Admin on the Org where Copado is installed, the metadata Grid will be empty. That is not a problem at all. If you need to deploy to or from that Org, please contact your System Administrator
- If a Sandbox is refreshed, the OAuth Authentication must be re-granted in the Org Credential records that are linked to the Sandbox