Selenium Test Runs
Selenium Test Runs Overview
Selenium Test Runs are executions of tests in the Copado server that may be executed in multiple browsers for multiple testing profiles.
We can create a Quick Run from a Selenium Test Suite, or we can create a Selenium Test Run manually to configure all details.
Creating Selenium Test Runs
In Copado Selenium Testing, you can create Selenium Test Runs in two different ways:
Quick Run is a faster way of running tests, since test suites and test runs are automatically created if they don't already exist. Quick Selenium Settings must be previously defined and they will be used in every new quick run.
To execute, click on the Quick Run button within Selenium Test Case Detail.
Selenium Test Runs
On the other hand, you can create a test run manually.
- To do this, click on the Selenium Test Runs tab and click on New.
- Select your Test Run record type: Salesforce option if you are testing a Salesforce Org or Generic Web Application if you are testing a website application
- In the creation form, you will need to relate a Selenium Test Suite, an Org Credential (if you are testing a Salesforce Org test run) and the Selenium Settings that specify the platforms where the test run will be executed. When creating a Generic Web Application Test Run, the Base URL will also be a required field.
Running Selenium Test Runs
Every Test Run execution generates a Selenium Test Results record. From the Selenium Test Run page, you will see:
- A list of all this related Selenium Test Results:
- The latest result summary. It shows the platform where the test run has been executed, the status and the tests runs with their steps:
- Link to the video of the recording.
- List of Test Cases executed and its status.
- Apex code pre execution.
- Apex code post execution.
- Variables of the Test Run and its values.