Selenium Settings Overview
Selenium Settings store the configurations of your selected Selenium provider.
Creating Selenium Settings
- From the Copado Selenium Testing app, click on the Selenium Settings tab.
- Give your settings a name.
- If you are configuring Quick Run Settings, it is recommended that you add ‘Quick Test Settings’ to the name as the default naming convention used by Copado is ‘[Your Alias] Quick Test Settings’.
- Select a provider.
- Supported providers are: Sauce Labs, Browser Stack, and custom configurations.
- If Custom/Other is selected as a provider, the text box called Selected Platforms will be shown. Here, the following sample .INI format that should be supplied with valid configuration selections for the provider:
browserName = Internet Explorer
version = latest
platform = Windows 7 64-Bit
screenResolution = 1366x768
- Add the Webdriver URL. The Webdriver URL given to you by your provider needs to be pasted here. Below there are some examples of webdriver URLs:
- If using BrowserStack, log in to BrowserStack, open your account Settings page (Accounts > Settings) and find your Username and Access Key. Copy these 2 values and paste them in the following WebDriver URL link:
- Example SauceLabs WebDriverURL:
- Webdriver Proxy is only supported for Browserstack Local Testing and Sauce Connect Proxy, set it as true only if you know what you are doing!
- https://www.browserstack.com/local-testing (Chrome App and Firefox App are not supported yet, please download the desktop Binary).
- After downloading the Binary, execute the command "./BrowserStackLocal --key [YOUR_API_KEY] --force-local"https://www.browserstack.com/local-testing (Chrome App and Firefox App are not supported yet, please download the desktop Binary).
The Default Org Credential field is used by the Quick Run to create and launch a test run.