Copado Selenium Testing (CST)
Copado Selenium Testing (CST) allows users to record, store, run and schedule Selenium Tests within Copado. Record data-driven tests once and run them securely on any Org using OAuth.
License details: This user license allows users to create and edit test scripts. All other users (provided that they have access to the Copado package which requires a user license of any level) have the ability to view selenium tests, scripts, etc. Also, to run tests in an automated way using a webhook a Copado Change Management or Enterprise license is sufficient.
Selenium Minutes - This is a package of Selenium Minutes consumption time. Selenium Minutes packages are used in addition with a Selenium Test license. Minutes can be consumed by all types of users who trigger test runs, while only a few will set up and manage the tests. This license includes 5.000 minutes.
For the tests that are run, time is required on the server to send messages to SauceLabs, BrowserStack or a custom selenium grid. Time consumed by running a Selenium Test case is captured and deducted from the monthly allowance. The Selenium Minutes balance is topped back up to the monthly allowance at the beginning of each monthly period (e.g. first of every month).
Regardless of the license type assigned, such users, do not have to be System Administrators in your production/tooling org. Whilst any subset of these users may have system admin rights within their sandbox, they can be standard users within your production/tooling org.
Roles / Users: Quality Assurance Team and Selenium Specialists.
- Automate regression testing for your solution in different environments.
- Designed to test Salesforce or web apps.
- Able to perform tests on Salesforce portals.
- Chrome extension recorder for easy script creation.
- Create data driven tests with different data sets for the same script and different settings per environment.
- Organize tests in test suites and run parallel executions with test groups
- Promote/rollback test case versions.
- Run tests on any connected Org without adapting the test-script due to universal locators.
- Support of 800+ browsers and operating systems including Mobile versions.
- Include the QA dept as part of your User Story release process on one platform.
- View tests executions recorded in a video (depending on provider capacities).
- Webhook enabled to automate when tests are triggered.
- Enable automated regression testing for each User Story deployment or promotion release.