Copado Base Setup
If you are new to Copado, in this article you will find all the steps to quickly set up Copado and get started.
- Install Copado from the AppExchange.
- Enable/whitelist the Copado IP Addresses in your Salesforce's network settings, if there are IP restrictions, to allow Copado to access your Salesforce org.
- Add users to the Copado package by going to Setup → Installed Packages.
- Assign users the Copado User permission set.
- Assign Copado licenses to each user through Copado License Manager.
- Create an org credential record for each user that will be working with Copado.
- An org credential represents the permission for Copado to access an org as on behalf of a user.
- Org credentials must be authenticated with the users of the org where Copado is installed.
- Create an API Key for your user to enable the Webhooks functionality, e.g. scheduling Copado jobs or allowing for custom automation of actions.
- If required, set up the sandbox environments that you will connect to Copado (sandboxes / developer / production orgs, e.g. dev1, dev2, int, UAT) and then create org credentials for each of the orgs. When setting OAuth, sign in with the corresponding user of each org.