Copado Compliance Hub
Copado Compliance Hub is the first Compliance Application for Salesforce Org, that allows you to monitor and enforce compliance rules on your business for all metadata changes made in your Environments.
In order to start working with Copado Compliance Hub, You require the following:
- Copado V10 or over.
- Copado Compliance Hub feature enabled.
- Copado Compliance Hub Licenses assigned to user.
Compliance Rule Groups
Compliance Rule Groups hold the reference to Compliance Rules and Criteria's that are going to be enforced at an Environment level. You can create different Compliance Rule Groups with independent configuration and assign it to separated Environments.
In order to Compliance Rule Groups follow the next steps:
- Open Copado Compliance Hub.
- Click on Compliance Rule Groups Tab.
- Click on Create New.
- Type a a Compliance Rule Group Name.
- Click Save.
In order to assign Compliance Rules to Compliance Rule Groups follow the next step:
- Open and existing Compliance Rule Group.
- From Compliance Rule Group Items related list click New Compliance Rule Group Item.
- Click the Compliance Rule Lookup.
- Search and select an existing Compliance Rule (You need to have previously created Compliance Rules).
In order to apply Compliance Rule Groups to an Environment follow the next steps:
- Open the Environment.
- Click on edit.
- Open Compliance Rule Group Lookup.
- Select Compliance Rule Group name.
- Add Compliance Scan Events from the Multi-Select Picklist.