Test Runs (Test Executions)
- Press the “New Test Run” button to assign a Test Run to a Copado/Change Management User.
- Set the information as required (as a minimum the User to perform the test) and press Save.
- It is recommended that the Environment, Type and Test Phase fields are also set.
Test Runs/Test Execution
- A Test Run/Test Execution is the running of a Test Script by a user to whom a test was assigned.
- To get started a user should press the “Execute a Test Run”.
- Users can walk through the test runs by either using picklists to mark individual steps as passed or failed, or using icons. This is set under the Accessibility section with the picklist called, "Test Steps Status column".