Version 8.0 - Release Notes
- Explore all FLS, OLS, System Permissions and User Permissions of a Copado Permissioner Persona with the new Permission Set Explorer tab. Follow this link to get more information.
- Change Management is now integrated with Selenium Testing. You can manage Regression and User Story Selenium Tests from a very simple UI. This lets you increase your quality standards by running automated tests for both new features and regression testing. Follow this link to get more information.
- Promotion Selenium Tests: easily run and view results of Regression and User Story tests within a promotion page. Follow this link to get more information.
- On top of the user story page you will see the different Environments of the Deployment Flow starting with the Environment where the user story is located.
- Create and upload global "find and replace" rules in a .YML file for the rules to be applied in Git commits and Org-to-Org and Git-to-Org deployments. Follow this link to get more information.
- Go to Setup -> Create Objects -> Deployment Flow -> Deployment Flow Layout, and add the button "Manage Regression Tests".
- Go to Setup -> Create Objects -> User Story -> User Story Layout, and add the button "Manage Selenium Tests", and add the "User Story Selenium Tests" related list above the "Test Scripts" related list.
- Go to Setup -> Create -> Apps -> Copado Permissioner -> Edit -> Add the "Permission Set Explorer" tab.
- Go to Setup -> Create Objects -> Selenium Test Group -> Selenium Test Group Layout, and add the new fields "Status Date", "Environment" and "Type"
- Go to Setup -> Create Objects -> Selenium Test Run -> Selenium Test Run Layout, and add the new field "Last Status Date".
New Objects and fields: make sure OLS, FLS, Tab Visibility and Layouts are properly set for the following components
- New custom Fields:
- Selenium Test Group: Status Date
- Selenium Test Group: Environment
- Selenium Test Group: Type
- Selenium Test Run: Last Status Date
- New Visualforce pages:
- New tabs:
- Permission Set Explorer (Copado Permissioner App)