How to Create a Compliance Rule
In order to create a compliance rule follow the steps below:
- Open Copado Compliance Hub.
- Navigate to the Compliance Rules tab and click on New.
- Select Copado Record Type.
- Fill in the Information section:
- Provide a Compliance Rule Name.
- Select the Severity.
- Select the Action.
- Set to true the Active checkbox.
- Fill in the Criteria section:
- Select the Record Count Criteria.
- Select a Matching Criteria.
- Provide the Record Count.
- Fill in the Error Message field.
A compliance rule requires rule criteria, witch are the collection of conditional statements and the logic that will be considered by Copado scanner. To learn how to add rule criteria to a compliance rule, please refer to this article.