How to Add Rule Criteria to a Compliance Rule
Compliance rule criteria are a collection of conditional statements and the logic that will be considered by Copado scanner when running a compliance scan.
In order to add rule criteria to a compliance rule follow the steps below:
- Navigate to an existing Compliance Rule, click on Manage Criteria.
- You will get to the Manage Compliance Rule Criteria page. Select a metadata type.
- In the Criteria Selection section, complete the items to build the required conditional statements..
- If advanced criteria logic is required:
- Click on Add Filter Logic at the bottom of the Criteria Selection section
- For each conditional statement row, a number will appear on the left. This number is a reference for the statement.
- Type in your personalized filter logic using Salesforce's standard logical operators (AND, OR, NOT), and referencing the conditional statement with its number.
- Click on Save button in the Criteria Section.
- The criteria will be automatically tested and validated.