How to Add Rule Criteria to a Compliance Rule
Compliance rule criteria are a collection of conditional statements and the logic that will be considered by Copado scanner. In order to add rule criteria to a compliance rule follow the steps below:
- From an existing Compliance Rule, click on Manage Criteria.
- From the Manage Compliance Rule Criteria page, select a metadata type.
- From the Criteria Selection section, complete the items to build the required conditional statements.
- If advanced criteria logic is required:
- Click on Add Filter Logic at the bottom of the Criteria Selection section.
- For each conditional statement row, a number will appear on the left. This number is a reference for the statement.
- Type in your personalized filter logic using Salesforce's standard logical operators (AND, OR, NOT), and referencing the conditional statement with its number.