Compliance Scan and Scan Results
Running a Compliance Scan
Copado will perform an automatic Compliance Scan based on the environment's compliance rule group and the selected compliance scan events.
A compliance scan can be manually requested from the following sections:
- Org Credential page:
- Scan runs against all Metadata in the Org.
- User Story page:
If the metadata components in the user story do not match a metadata type in a compliance rule, no scan will be performed.
- Scan is run against User Story Metadata or Git Selection.
- Git Snapshot page:
- Scan runs against the components committed in the branch.
Copado Scan Results
Copado scan results hold the list of compliance findings detected in a compliance scan, a reference to the object record that triggered the scan, and the environment where findings occurred.
In order to review Copado scan results follow these steps:
- Open Copado Compliance Hub.
- Navigate to the Compliance Scan Results tab.
- Open the required Scan Result record.
- Review findings from the Compliance Findings related list.