CodeScan SCA Violations
To view the violations in Copado, open the Static Code Analysis Result record and navigate to the Static Code Analysis Violations related list.
This is how scan violations look like in CodeScan's site.
Scan Violations Details
- Score: The score is calculated by subtracting the rule priority selected from 6 (6 - selected priority). Review Static Code Analysis Result.
- File: References the file where the violation has been found.
- Line: Line of the file.
- Rule: Name of the rule violated.
- Severity: Priority assigned to the rule.
- Info URL: Link to the rule information in CodeScan's site.
For more information about priorities, types and resolution check out the article CodeScan SCA Results.