How to Create a User Story
User stories are located in Copado Change Management. You can access this feature directly via the User Stories tab, or from a project by clicking on the User Stories section within the related list of the project.
To create a new user story follow the steps below:
- Click on New in the top right corner of the User Stories tab or User Stories section within the Project's Related list.
- Fill in the relevant fields and add the desired information. If you select a sprint but not a project, Copado will automatically set the Project lookup field to the sprint's project.
- If you set the Ready to Promote checkbox to true, you will make the user story eligible for promotion.
- If you set the Promote and Deploy checkbox to true, you will trigger a new Promotion record for that user story which will be executed immediately.
- Once you have filled in all the relevant fields, click on Save.