Deployment Step: Data Template
A deployment step is an action that is executed by Copado during a deployment.
The new Data Template deployment step allows you to easily deploy data templates.To deploy a data template, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Deployments tab and click on New to create a new deployment.
- From the available options, select Advanced (multi-step) to go to the classic deployment page.
- Give your deployment a name and add the source and destination environments.
- Click on Add Step and select Data Template.
- Select one of the data templates you have previously created and click on Save. You can also add other steps before or after the Data Template step or more than one Data Template step as required.