How to Create a Test Script
- Test scripts can be created within a user story that can be executed by a Copado or Change Management user.
- It is recommended that test scripts be created from the user story layout’s Test Scripts related list.
- Fill in all the desired fields and click on Save.
Adding Test Script Steps
- Click on Add Test Script Steps.
- Use the Add Row button to save your test script step.
- Click on the Update/Save button to update your test script step.
- Use the arrows on the left to drag and drop the steps to rearrange them.
- When finished, click on I’m done.
Test Scripts can also be automated using Selenium. In order to do this, link the test script to a Selenium Test Suite by selecting it from the Test Script lookup field.