Copado Webhook Command Line Interface
Command Line Interface for the Copado Webhook API
With this simple program you will be able to start a Copado job and wait for its completion. The process will exit gracefully if the job was successful or fail exit(1) otherwise.
- Download copado.py or clone this github repository.
- Webhook URL: Review Webhook API.
- API key: In order for the plugin to start the job and check on the status (via the Copado Webhook API), it requires an API key. To create an API key, login to your Copado account and navigate to the Account Summary tab, and finally to the API Key sub-tab.
- Open your console.
- Type in: $>python copado.py -url URL
- In the URL parameter, paste the Webhook URL and make sure that Salesforce ids and API key parameters are set.