Backend Release 2019-11-05
- Username and password are no longer required for Git http authentication. They can be left blank and rely on other security mechanism.
- Custom object translations files are now deployed to the destination org when custom fields are selected as Retrieve Only.
- Existing picklist fields are no longer removed from the feature branch when a person account record type is committed together with a new picklist field.
- All currencies are now correctly deployed when moving price book entries with a data deployment step.
- Change event objects are now removed when you execute a Full Profiles deployment step, thus improving deployment performance.
- The connection problems using on-premise CodeScan in scenarios with proxy limitations have been resolved.