Copado deployer License not enabled
- Make sure the affected user has a Copado Deployer license assigned. This is standard Salesforce functionality. You can check this following the steps below with a system administrator user:
- Go to Setup | Installed Packages.
- Find the Copado Deployer package and click on Manage Licenses.
- Check if the affected user is listed under the Licensed Users related list.
- Make sure the affected user has the necessary licenses to perform the operation that triggered the error message. You can check this following the steps below:
- Open the Copado License Manager tab.
- Make sure the affected user is listed under the right license. If not, enter the user’s name in the User lookup field, select the license that you want to assign and click on Add/Update User.
Please note that this error is due to a lack of licenses in the affected user, therefore, assigning the right license should fix the issue, if not, please contact Copado’s Support team.