Compliance Scan and Scan Results
Running a Compliance Scan
Copado will perform an automatic Compliance Scan based on the Environment Compliance Rule Group and the selected Compliance Scan Events.
A Compliance Scan can be manually requested from:
- Org Credential page:
- Scan runs against all Metadata in the Org.
- User Story page:
- Scan is run against User Story Metadata or Git Selection.
- Note: If Metadata Components on the User Story does not match a Metadata Type on Compliance Rules. No scan is performed.
- Git Snapshot page:
- Scan runs against the Components Committed in the Branch.
Note: Visual alert is shown in the page from where the Compliance Scan was manually requested or automatically triggered. This can be User Story Page, Org Credential (Environment), Git Snapshot or Deployment.
Copado Scan Results
Copado Scan Results holds the list of Compliance Findings detected in the Compliance Scan, a reference to the object record that triggered the Scan, and the Environment where findings occurred.
In order to Review Copado Scan Results follow the next steps:
- Open Copado Compliance Hub Application.
- Navigate to Compliance Scan Results Tab.
- Open the required Scan Result Record.
- Review Findings from the Compliance Findings related list.