Once you have created a Pipeline with a predefined template, you may need to add or remove connections.
Add a Pipeline Connection
You can create a Pipeline Connections in two ways:
From the Pipeline Diagram:
- In the Pipeline Diagram page, for each Environment box whose Org Credentials have been authenticated, you will see a ‘+’ sign.
- By clicking on ‘+’ you will be redirected to the Wizard, where can connect another Environment. The destination of this new Environment will be the Environment from where you have established this new Connection.
- Provide your Environment a name and choose the Environment type.
If the Environment name references an Org Credential already authenticated, click on Continue. On the other hand, if this is a new Environment that does not have Org Credential associated, you will be asked to authenticate the Org Credential.
- After you click on Continue or you have authenticated the Org Credential, the Wizard will create its corresponding Git Snapshot and a branch in your Git Repository with the same name in lowercase as the Environment. If the Environment’s name contains a space, this will be converted into an underscore. Click on Continue and Enjoy to return to the Pipeline.
From the Pipeline Connections Related List.
- Open your Pipeline record, locate the Pipeline Connections related list and click on New.
- Fill in the Relevant Fields and click on Save.
Delete a Pipeline Connection
- Open the Pipeline record from the Pipelines tab.
Note: If you’re on the Pipeline Diagram page, you can also open the Pipeline record by clicking on the View button.
- From the Pipeline record, navigate to the Pipeline Connections related list and delete the Pipeline Connection record you’re interested in.