Once you have created a Pipeline with a predefined template, you may need to add or remove connections.
Add a Pipeline Connection
You can create a pipeline connection in two ways:
- From the Pipeline Diagram:
- In the Pipeline Diagram page, for each environment box whose org credentials have been authenticated, you will see a ‘+’ sign.
- By clicking on ‘+’ you will be redirected to the wizard, where can connect another environment. The destination of this new environment will be the environment from where you have established this new connection.
- Give your environment a name and choose the environment type.
If the environment name references an org credential that is already authenticated, click on Continue. On the other hand, if this is a new environment and does not have an org credential associated, you will be asked to authenticate the org credential.
- Once you click on Continue or you have authenticated the org credential, the wizard will create its corresponding Git snapshot and a branch in your Git repository with the same name in lowercase as the environment. If the environment’s name contains a space, this will be converted into an underscore. Click on Continue and Enjoy to return to the pipeline.
- From the Pipeline Connections related list:
- Open your Pipeline record, locate the Pipeline Connections related list and click on New.
- Fill in the Relevant Fields and click on Save.
Delete a Pipeline Connection
- Open the Pipeline record from the Pipelines tab.
Note: If you’re on the Pipeline Diagram page, you can also open the Pipeline record by clicking on the View button.
- From the Pipeline record, navigate to the Pipeline Connections related list and delete the Pipeline Connection record you’re interested in.