- In your Copado Org, create a new org credential for your Copado user (in case you don't have one already).
- Make sure you have a Copado API key.
- Install the Copado Selenium IDE:
If you are not sure which Coapdo server you are using, please check with our Customer Success team.
- If you are not using Copado EU, install from here.
- If you are using Copado EU, install from here.
- Restart your browser.
- From the Selenium Getting Started tab, click on the link Bind Copado Extension to this org. This should open the Copado Selenium IDE and show your Organization name. The binding is done via your API key, therefore make sure you followed step 1 to create one.
Please make sure you complete this step in Classic mode. You can then switch back to Lightning.
- Create a new Selenium Settings record and set your BrowserStack, Sauce Labs or CrossBrowserTesting account information.
- If using BrowserStack, log in to your account, open your settings page (Accounts > Settings) and find your Username and Access Key. Copy these two values and paste them in one of the following WebDriver URL links:
https://<Username>:<AccessKey>@hub-cloud.browserstack.com/wd/hub (for HTTPS)
- If you are using SauceLabs, log in to your account and find your Access Key (Account > My Account > Access Key). Paste the Username and the Access Key in the following WebDriver URL link:
- If you are using CrossBrowserTesting, log in to your account and find your Auth Key. Paste the Username and the Auth Key in the following WebDriver URL link:
If the username part is an email, the email must be escaped to fit in a URL format, e.g.: for a firstname.lastname@example.org it should be written as xxx%40yyy.com.