Property 'XXXXXXXX' not valid in version 46.0 Deployment errorAfter the recent Copado's backend release 46 you might receive the deployment errors below.
Error Messages Example:
- Property 'enableChangeDataCapture' not valid in version 46.0
- Property 'encrypted' not valid in version 46.0
This happens since Salesforce stopped supporting some values in custom fields, like "encrypted" or "enableChangeDataCapture".
- Navigate to your Pipeline ( Previously called Deployment Flow).
- Click on the Find and Replace Rule Editor button.
- Incorporate the following Regex expression to your YML (Click to View YML File).
- Save the YML.
- Deploy again.
You can also use one of the auxiliary workarounds: