Process Builder Integration
With Copado Global API, Webhooks are available for Salesforce Process Builder.In order to achieve this, bear in mind the following considerations:
- Integration its done from an Apex action on Process Builder.
- You can provide the payload as a String Parameter to the action step.
- Callout will be an async process.
- Webhook must contain the record Id and user API Key as any other complete Webhook (more Webhook API Documentation).
How to invoke Webhook API:
- From a Process Builder with your own criteria add an Immediate action, Apex Action.
- Give a name to the action and Set "Invoke Copado Webhook" on Apex Class.
- Set method parameter as "GET".
- Fill Webhook parameter with your own valid Webhook URL.
You can check the status of the job from Setup > Apex Jobs