Copado Integration with Jira sync not working Token requiredAtlassian has introduced support for API tokens on all Atlassian Cloud sites, replacing Atlassian account passwords for all Jira and Confluence APIs. You probably have received an email from Atlassian Support with this notification.
If you are using the Copado Integration package to integrate with Jira, you will need to generate a Token and change the password for that token in the Named Credentials in Copado.
- Create a Token for you Jira account following the steps on this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/api-tokens-938839638.html
- Navigate to the org were Copado is installed and go to Setup.
- Search for "Named Credentials" in the Quick Find.
- Open the Named Credentials for the Jira account.
- Edit the Named Credentials and change the password for the token generated on step #1