Copado deployer License not enabled.If you receive the error message "Copado deployer License not enabled" at any point when working with Copado, please check the following:
a) Make sure the affected user has a "Copado Deployer" license assigned. This is standard salesforce functionality. You can check this following the steps below with a System Administrator user:
1. Go to Setup | Installed Packages
2. Find the Copado Deployer package and click on Manage Licenses.
3. Check if the affected user is listed in the Licensed Users related list.
b) Make sure the affected user has the necessary licenses to perform the operation that triggered the error message.
You can check this following the steps below:
1. Open the "Copado License Manager" tab. You will find this tab by clicking in the "+" symbol at the right hand side of the list of tabs from any salesforce App.
2. Click Get License Information.
3. Make sure the affected user is listed under the right licence. If not, enter his/her name in the User lookup field, select the licence that you want to assign and click on Add/Update User.
Please note that this error is due to a lack of licenses in the affected user so, assigning the right license should fix the issue, if not, please contact Copado support.