How to Add Rule Criteria to a Compliance Rule
Compliance rule criteria are a collection of conditional statements and the logic that will be considered by Copado scanner when running a compliance scan.
In order to add rule criteria to a compliance rule follow the steps below:
- Navigate to an existing Compliance Rule and scroll down to the Criteria section.
- Select a metadata type.
- In the Criteria Selection section, complete the items to build the required conditional statements. There a different operators you can use:
- Use equal to find an exact match.
- Use not equal to to look for results that do not include the value you specify.
- Use less than and greater than to search for results that are inferior to or exceed the specified value respectively.
- Less or equal will return results that are inferior to or match the specified value.
- Greater or equal will return results that exceed or match the specified value.
- Use contains or does not contain to look for results that include or do not include the value you specify.
- Use starts with to look for results that begin with the value you specify.
- If advanced criteria logic is required:
- Click on Add Filter Logic at the bottom of the Criteria Selection section
- For each conditional statement row, a number will appear on the left. This number is a reference for the statement.
- Type in your personalized filter logic using Salesforce's standard logical operators (AND, OR, NOT), and referencing the conditional statement with its number.
- Click on Save button in the Criteria Section.
- The criteria will be automatically tested and validated.