Apex Test Results Summary
When running Apex tests, it might be handy to get a summary of test results outside of Salesforce, especially, if there are any stakeholders or managers who need to check the results directly in their inbox or easily forward them to other stakeholders for review.
With Copado, you can leverage the Apex Test Result Summary email template and receive a detailed report of the Apex test results of an org in your email.
All you need to do is use a workflow rule! Follow the steps below to set this up:
- Navigate to Setup and search for Workflow Rules.
- Click on New Rule and select Apex Test Result in the Object drop-down menu.
- Give your rule a name and provide a description if desired.
- In Evaluation Criteria choose to Evaluate the rule when a record is created.
- In Rule Criteria, select Run this rule if the formula evaluates to true and set the formula to true.
- Add a time-based trigger for 0 hours after the rule activation.
- Add an email alert using the template Apex Test Result Summary.
- Save and activate the rule.
Whenever an Apex test is run on the org credential, you receive the email below: