- To create a deployment flow click on the tab, "Deployment Flows" (in the Copado Change Management application).
- Press New and name the deployment flow e.g. “My First Flow” and press Save.
- You can specify a Git Repository and Main Branch in order to track your metadata changes in Git. The main branch will be assigned to the last environment of the deployment flow (the environments are added in the next step).
- From the Deployment Flow Steps related list, create new Deployment Flow Steps by specifying the source and destination environment.
- If working with a Git Repository in the deployment flow, you can specify the branch that will be used to track the metadata changes of the source environment. The branch name is case sensitive and needs to exist in your Git Repository.