Selenium Test Suites
Selenium Test Suites Overview
Test Suites are a collection of test cases. A Test Suite often contains detailed instructions or goals for each collection of test cases and information on the system configuration to e used during testing. A group of test cases may also contain prerequisite states or steps, and descriptions of the following tests.
Creating Selenium Test Cases
To create a new Selenium Test Suite following the below steps;
- Click on the Selenium Test Suites tab
- Press the New button
- Enter a name for the Test Suite and optionally associate the test script to a Test Script (Copado Change Management)
- Pre/post-code execution can also be added. This will execute the Apex code before and after the test. This can be used for test creation or data deletion after completion of the test run.
Manage Test Cases (on Test Suite)
The "Manage Test Cases" button on the Test Suite detail page allows users to add, re-order and remove test cases from the test suite, and optionally a Dataset.
- To add Selenium Test Cases to the Selenium Test Suite, simply search for the name in the top search box. Then select the Test Case from the search results list.
- To remove Test Cases from the Test Suite, press the "Remove" link.
- To re-order the Test Cases, use drag and drop. The Test Cases will run in the order that is specified here.
- To select a data set, choose on from the Dataset dropdown. If no dataset are displayed, you need to create them from the Selenium Test Case record.