Copado's backend has 6 static IP addresses. If you have IP restrictions in your Salesforce org, please follow the instructions below to add these individual IP addresses to the trusted IPs in your org:
- Navigate to Setup > Network Access.
- Click on New next to Trusted IP Ranges and add each of the following individual IP addresses:
If you are under the USA region please add:
If you are under the Europe region please add:
- Click on Save to save the changes.
- If there are IP restrictions at the profile level, you will also need to add these addresses in the Login IP Ranges section of the Profile.
- Navigate to Setup > Session Settings and make sure the checkbox Enforce login IP ranges on every request is not enabled.
- Navigate to Setup > Session Settings and make sure the checkbox Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated is not enabled.