Backend Release 2019-12-17
- User permissions that Salesforce does not allow to deploy, such as multiforce, are now removed from profile files to avoid deployment errors.
- Git operations are no longer failing when the name of a branch includes ‘()’.
- A clear message is now displayed when a compliance scan rule is violated.
- The attachment for the merge conflict is now correctly generated in Fall ‘19 when the status of a promotion changes to Merge Conflict.
- The issue with Copado’s integration with CodeScan On-Premise due to IP restrictions has now been resolved.