A theme is a group of user stories which contribute to a common goal. It is the highest level of the user story hierarchy. On the other hand, an epic is a big user story that has to be divided into several user stories because it can't be completed within one sprint.
As of v11 themes are available in Copado Change Management (CCM).
To create or edit a theme follow the steps below:
- From within CCM application click on the Teams tab.
- Click on New.
- Fill in the Theme Name field.
- Optionally, fill in the Teams Details and Status fields and select the Active checkbox if it is the active one.
- Click on Save.
Adding User Stories to a Theme
- Open the theme where you would like to add a user story.
- In the user story related list click on New User Story.
- Create the user story.