Backend Release 2019-10-29
- Report components are now committed correctly in full snapshot backups.
- Copado now ignores blank spaces in test class definitions so that tests are run correctly in the deployment.
- Components that have not been committed in a user story will no longer be added to the User Story Metadata related list when files are auto-resolved as a result of the merge of the feature branch into the promotion branch.
- ‘Catalog’ Vlocity components can now be deployed.
- Commits and snapshots are now being stopped if there are compliance rules with findings and the action is set to Abort Process.
- Compliance scan results are now correctly generated in a user story when there are other components in addition to Apex classes.
- The data deployment error when upserting records has been fixed.
- Custom object translations are now correctly deployed.