A theme is a group of user stories which contribute to a common goal. It is the highest level of the user story hierarchy, while an epic is a big user story that has to be divided into several user stories because it can't be completed within one sprint.
To create or edit a theme follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Themes tab.
- Click on New.
- Fill in the Theme Name field.
- Optionally, fill in the Themes Details and Status fields and select the Active checkbox if it is the active one.
- Click on Save.
Adding User Stories to a Theme
- Open the theme where you would like to add a user story.
- In the User Stories related list click on New.
- Create the user story.