A theme is a group of user stories which contribute to a common goal. It is the highest level of the user story hierarchy. On the contrary, an epic is a big user story that has to be divided into several user stories because it can't be completed within one sprint.
As of v11, themes are available in Copado Change Management (CCM).
To create or edit a theme follow the steps below:
- From CCM's application navigate to the Themes tab.
- Click on New.
- Fill in the Theme Name field.
- Optionally, fill in the Themes Details and Status fields and select the Active checkbox if it is the active one.
- Click on Save.
Adding User Stories to a Theme
- Open the theme where you would like to add a user story.
- In the User Stories related list click on New User Story.
- Create the user story.